How Will Journaling Help You Manifest Your Dream Life?
Journaling is the most powerful way to manifest your dream life. A key to manifestation is feeling the emotions you would have as if your manifestation came true. Writing will make it so easy for you to quickly feel the emotions and in turn attract your dream life into reality.
It’s so important to pay attention to what you are constantly thinking about. Repeatedly thinking of the same thing over and over again will make your brain create the emotions associated with what situation you’re pretending to be in. Now here’s the good part or even maybe the bad part, your brain does NOT know the difference between real and fake. So whatever you’re pretending to imagine will trick your brain into thinking it’s true. That’s why it’s critical that you be conscious of what you’re thinking about and why journaling is the perfect tool to use.
Let me explain… by writing down your DREAM life, you will generate those same emotions you will experience during your dream lifestyle, and as a result, your brain will believe it’s true because like I said earlier, it does not recognize what is real and fake. Journaling will allow you to attract your dream life into reality because of those emotions you’re feeling as you’re writing. This means that you’re vibrating on the same wavelength of on your desire which means in no time your desire will come to if for your highest good. You can read more about how to instantly raise your vibration here if you’re looking for easy and fast results.
How Do You Figure Out What You Want?
Figuring out what you want in life can be extremely overwhelming. Especially when you do not even know where to start. Here are 6 areas of life you can focus on:
- Personal Growth: personal growth and self development
- Career: job, purpose, goals
- Relationships: family, friends, romantic
- Health: mental, physical
- Spiritual: beliefs, values
- Finance: income, investments
Choose one of these areas as a guide when answering each journal prompt below to simplify the process.
More Journal Prompt Ideas:
25 Rare Journal Prompts for Manifesting Your Dream Life
- What personality traits do you want to adapt?
- What attitude do you want to have everyday when you wake up?
- Who is your role model?
- How does your dream life start their morning?
- How does your dream life end their night?
- How does your dream life look like during the day?
- Where do you see yourself 1 year from now?
- What do you think your purpose is in life?
- How do you want to handle failure?
- How do you want to react to success?
- What are three emotions you want to feel 10 years from now?
- What is one habit you can start today to achieve your dream life?
- What is one unhealthy habit you need to eliminate today that is slowing you down?
- How do you genuinely feel in this present moment?
- Who are the type of people you want to surround yourself? Describe their attitude and personality traits.
- Why do you want to achieve this one thing in your dream life?
- Who will your dream life impact?
- What are you currently doing to achieve your dream life?
- Where do you want to be located 25 years from now?
- What makes you feel motivated to achieve your goals?
- What are 5 strengths you have that you are proud of?
- What are 3 skills you want to improve?
- What does success mean to you?
- What can you do when you feel uninspired?
- What are 10 blessings in your life right now?